Saturday 18 May 2013

Happy weekend peeps!!!

 
Happy weekend y'all.
 
Whats up and how are you spending this weekend???? For me, its been a very hectic day at work today. Imagine, we are supposed to close by 5:00, its 4:40 pm and the rain has started falling, heavily. haven't been a nice day for me.
 
How was your week??? For me, its been a week to remember. On Monday, I said I was going for an interview on Tuesday, rite?? Well, I did. Travelled from PH to Owerri for it, came back that same day, and trust me, I sure gave them hell!!! lol. I wasnt scared of if I'll be taken of not, I was only skeptical, not sure if this is what I want for myself.
Well, yesterday afternoon, I got a text from them, that I was successful, and I will be contacted soonest. meaning, all that stands between me and the job is just Medicals. I give all glory unto God, because it is only by his grace was that made possible.
 
More on my intresting week and boring weekend after the cut......lol.
When I got the text, I was happy, that for one thing, among all the thousands that started this whole recruitment process, I was among the few chosen. Meaning, I no be dullard, and I no dey dull. Lol. But, funny enough, but not funny though, I wasnt too excited. Why???? I am glad on getting this Job, but I really have never wanted to work in a bank. I just have this feeling that, if I wait a bit more, something better will come. But, I can always move from the bank Job, and this particular bank aint too bad. Wait oh, the bank is one of the top banks and one of the highest paying banks in Nigeria. Yipeeeeee!!!!! I'm glad!!!!! *Azonto things*. Lol.
I sent my brother in Australia a text on the Job. He called me later in the night, he was soo excited about it. Lol. we talked at length, about the job, and other things. He talked to me about the fact that I too need to be looking for a wife. Lol. Small me oh!!! He asked me about my ex, and, considering the fact that she is already accepted by my family, and my mum really likes her, and that her elder brother is even the one helping me secure this Job even though she knows we are no longer together. He said, whatever she has done, I have done worse (Y him no go talk so naa, wen him know all my dirty deeds. Lol.) I actually reconsidered, and said lemme see if me and her could work things out, starting from making the calls more frequent, Joking and laughing, and not always being too uptight and formal all the time. I called her this morning, and I said somthing jokingly, that's soo trivial, and for whatever reason I dont know, she choose to pick offence. I still pressed on, trying to make her see the joke as a joke that it is, and she still kept up witth the beef. What da hell!!! I just told her to have a nice weekend, and I ended the call. In my mind, I just deleted her, I'll keep not-searching for a girlfriend until her head decides to come down. That particular thing she did just spoilt my day. Really, its not fair on me. She offended, didnt apologize. I'm the one that apologized for raising my hand on her when whatever happened. I'm still the one trying to be friends with her, just cos I feel I owe her a lot based on what she has gone through because of me in the past. But, I beleive I've tried my best mehn. I really have. I no go kill myself ontop one babe wen dem plenty for this Naija. Lol. Not like I need any in my life right now sef.

My exams are in two weeks time, and I'm writing three papres, of which I aint ready or confident about any of them. All I think about is the volume of what I have to cover, and I dont even know where to start from sef. God is in control sha. By the grace of God, I know I wont fail any.
 
I think this is where I will end it for today!!! I'm in class, and I need to read. Those Alika guys in my office went to switch off the gen once it was time, so I had to complete this post in class, with my friend's PC. Time to read!!! Hope y'all will be going to church tomorrow........There aint no better place to be than in the presence of God!!! Tk kia y'all. Love u too!!! See ya next week!!!

No comments: